Monday, April 11, 2011

Painting with Bob The Builder

My little guy loves Bob the Builder and is always playing with his "Bob and the team" toys.  He either spends hours playing with all the vehicles (especially in the dirt outside) or he dons his Bob toolbelt and destroys fixes the house for me... such a helpful little chap ;)

So I thought he would really enjoy painting with Dizzy, Muck, Scoop and Rolly

The great thing about this project is that it uses supplies on hand:

*Paper (I have a jumbo roll which I am always using for kid related fun)
*Paint
*Apron
*Paper Plates
*Bob the Builder's Team

(I just used paint colors I had on hand, but if I had had yellow and green paint, I would have co-ordinated the paint with the vehicles.)








He really had a lot of fun with this, but I think the funnest part was cleaning up...
(which is always a good thing for us mothers)




Surprisingly, this project did not make a lot of mess...maybe due to the large roll of paper...we will definitely do this again.


update:  linking here

7 comments:

  1. Ok don't laugh but...

    if I set this up for my husband he'd be one happy boy =) I just may! =)

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a holy mess!
    love it!
    we did a similar thing with dinosaurs... making tracks... which ended up looking pretty much exactly the same as yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic fun, both the painting and the clean up :)

    Thank you for linking to We Play this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful ideas on your blog - please take a moment to link up on my new Kids Craft & Educational type linky party - The Sunday Showcase which just started today!

    Here is the direct link to link-up: http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com/2011/05/sunday-showcase-51511.html

    The more wonderful ideas we share - the more inspiration we all have! :) I hope you can come link-up and "showcase" your amazing work!

    I am now following your blog & can't wait to see what else you ahve done - I am sure to leave with many wonderful ideas to do with my own 2 little girls! Thank you for sharing!


    Bernadette - Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
    http://moto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://kidwalkers1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. online kaj is bangladesh tech blog,Here you will find all kind of tech and blogging related content for example: How to start a blog ..

    Check Out 100% Original Rate All Categories Phone, Tablet, Gadgets, mobile price in bangladesh Full Specifications, Review At this site.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...