Tuesday, March 8, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Craft - Pipe Cleaner LEPRECHAUNS

These cute St. Patrick's Day Pipe Cleaner Leprechauns were inspired from this article.  This craft is quick, easy and mess free (that is, if your kids don't end up drawing on your dining room craft table ;)

All you need is:
Green Pipe Cleaners
Orange Wool (optional)
Card stock
Markers
Scissors
Tape

Assemble as shown:







Be careful though, the Leprechauns will try to steal your gold...



And if you have a pot of gold lying around, they will jump in and party...
... grab your gold...
...and run for the hills...
At least that is what our's tried to do...





Click here for Linky Parties

12 comments:

  1. Those are soooo cute!! I love them! I'll have to make these with my kids. :)

    Love to have you link up at my For the Kids Fridays Link Party! Stop on by!!

    SunScholars.blogspot.com
    :)rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! We have included a direct link to the tutorial from the Itsy Bitsy Learners site!

    http://www.itsybitsylearners.com/st-patricks-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! My son would love these. thanks for linking up to our blog party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, those are so cute!
    Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww these are so fun! I may use this in my classroom next week!!!

    Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! So Cute! Going to do this with the kids over Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, these are so so cute! And easy enough for even the little ones to make. We're featuring all things GREEN this week over at the M&T Spotlight and I'd love for you to submit this. http://www.makeandtakes.com/spotlight

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are adorable! Great craft for the kids! Thank you for sharing it!!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!! I shared this with my facebook fans today -- too cute to keep to myself ; )

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so fun! My little guy and I are planning on making these tomorrow for some St. Patrick's day fun! I featured these on my highlights from last week's link party! Thank you for the idea!

    Brandy
    Gluesticks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...