Friday, January 29, 2010

Valentine's Day Photos

Since I've started this blog, I have really been trying to think ahead and plan ahead, which is the only reason that I am even beginning to think about Valentine's Day in the month of January.  Usually I wait until a few days before and then turn into a frantic mess, trying to help the kids write Valentine's Day notes to every.child.in.their.class, and quickly trying to come up with an idea for the Valentine's Day photo I take of the kids holding up red hearts each year; and then designing the photo card to send out to friends and family. 

But not this year.  This year I am ahead of the game - instead of the kids making hearts out of card stock for their classmates, we discussed a special project we could do and I ordered the supplies a few days ago.  Will post about it when it arrives and the kids start working on it.  As for the photo, I am thinking about a few options, which is always the first step... will post after its done. 

In the meantime, here are some pictures of past Valentine's Day cards of the kids.  I'm pleased to see some improvements in my photoshopping ... although I still have a looooooooong way to go - it's definitely a never ending process when it comes to that program.  The third photo was my first foray into scrapbooking and my friend Andrea told me how to do it - I basically just copied hers, but it got me started!

I have no idea how to get these pictures any bigger... they are at s640!?
...Blogger has the tendancy to baffle me ALOT.

For some cute Valentine's Day photo ideas for kids - see Jolieanne Photography on Flickr and Daily Relish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...