Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Bunny Placecards and Banner

On the weekend I made some Easter Bunny Placecards...


I just used some heavy card-stock scrap paper and cotton balls
(and some yarn for bunny necklaces.)


Glue a cotton ball close to the base of the bunny so that it can support the weight of the cardstock.
Mine cooperated, but they do fall over pretty easily so I made a little support
(pic on left) 
It is just a strip of card stock taped on along the base for the bunny to lean on.  
If you add the support, just place the cotton ball around it, to hide it.



Here's what they look like from the back...


View from back and front
(I made little yarn necklaces and cut out a flower from cardstock scrap.)


I will probably personalize them later, by adding names across the bottom



They were so cute, I made more to hang as an Easter banner in the window.




update:  linking here


xox
Mel

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love these! I love everything from the colors, to the size.
    I am loving what I am seeing - I am your newest follower.
    Thanks for popping by my blog and saying hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment in my blog. Those bunnies are so adorable. Very easter-y :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Congrats for being featured on ABC 123 for your sheep snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.... those are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little tails made me smile. I love how easy these are and yet oh-so-cute! Did you have a punch or a stencil for the bunny shape? They'd be adorable with little bow ties too {I have a 2 yr old son}. I'm your newest follower; glad I found you on ABC 123. :)

    Amy
    http://oneartmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are adorable!!! I am in WILW too! hugs bonitarose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...