Saturday, March 26, 2011

Suzanne Kasler Design Studio

Since my own studio (aka miniature home office) is located in a tiny corner of our dining room, and seems to be swept along by a wave of perpetual motion as it constantly creeps into the dining room and covers the entire surface of the dining table every evening by dinner time, I am always daydreaming about my dream home office space. 
Today I am having serious studio envy after seeing these pictures of Suzanne Kasler's design studio over here. I love the neutral palette with pops of color, the spring blossoms and mini eiffel towers...sigh...bliss.



1 comment:

  1. Her design studio is so fabulous! I wish to get to have one as nice as that one. I am your newest follower, hope you can pass by and support!

    xoxo,
    Maurenice
    www.villa-bisono.com

    BTW, your blog is very lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...