Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Last Minute Mel

I started the “Last Minute Mel” blog in an attempt to try and help myself organize the creative side of my life better. As a wife and as a mother to 3 little(ish) kids, I feel like the years are whizzing by in a blur and somehow the old, organized me has completely disappeared (probably to a small island in Fiji, if I know myself) and a brand-new disorganized, leave-everything-to-the-last-minute me has swooped in and taken victory.
I hope to find inspiration from the internet and hope this Blog will help me become far less a {fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants} kind of person, and much more of a {think ahead, plan more, be more organized and less stressed out at the last minute} kind of person….we shall see…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...